Shinnik Yaroslavl VS Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk, away is likely to win

Thảo luận trong 'Giao Lưu - Gặp Gỡ - Làm Quen' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, 13/10/20.

  1. kimtan2021

    kimtan2021 Member

    Shinnik Yaroslavl VS Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk, away is likely to win
    1. After 11 rounds, free soccer daily tip Shinnik Yaroslavl got 1 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 20 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Shinnik Yaroslavl got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

    2. After 14 rounds, Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk got 7 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shinnik Yaroslavl 0.80-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2794 matches, the home team got 959 wins, 776 draws and 1059 losses. Home win rate: 34.32%; Draw win rate: 27.77%; Away win rate: 37.90%; Home odds win rate: 40.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.20%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 815 matches, the home team got 333 wins, 259 draws and 223 losses. Home win rate: 40.86%; Draw win rate: 31.78%; Away win rate: 27.36%; Over odds win rate: 43.68%; Draw odds win rate: 7.61%; Under odds win rate: 48.71%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.69-2.97-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 54.55%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 18.18%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shinnik soccer daily tips Yaroslavl(29.9%), Draw(30.5%), Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk(39.7%)

    [​IMG]
     

    Like Ủng Hộ Diễn Đàn

Chia sẻ trang này